Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I have bought a used Peugeot 5008 1.6 (2010, right hand drive) and with the recent heavy rain/wind have experienced pools of water in the passenger footwell. The carpet doesn't feel wet going up to the door, or up to the bulkhead (above where your feet would rest), it's just in the bottom of the footwell....and there's a lot of it! I took it back to the garage and they said it was some blocked drainage pipes under the windscreen wipers (scully?!). They cleared it and it seemed to be ok...but now 2 weeks later with heavier rain again it is as bad as before. They suggested clearing the door drainage holes because I mentioned that I found some water coming out of the bottom of the inside door trim (also, there is a plastic rectangular 'plug' on the underside of the door armrest, and if you remove that you can feel water inside if you poke your fingers in.). However, I've got down on the floor and looked up under the door and I can't see any drainage holes at all.
Has anybody else had this problem, and if so what solution did you find to fix it? And are there even any drainage holes in the door....and if so where? Any advice would be gratefully accepted as this is getting a pain now.

Many thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts