Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a waste of time this forum is ! I hoped I might find some technical assistance , but looking through I see that most posts go unanswered.Is it a Peugeot thing?
nough said !

·
Registered
862 Posts
starting to notice that myself. Also a memeber of the fiat forum far far better than this. Most posts get a reply where as here think am talking to myself NOT GOOD :nono: :cursing: :shrug2:

since posting this reply i feel that the forum has inded improved considerably,more frequent visitors and people making an effort in helping and replying is also improving. If we could get more people starting threads on ANY subject at all in the off topic feature that would move the forum up another notch. So please please make use of it.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Same here Im still a member of the hyundai forums and all posts are answered within 2 hours, no one repondes on this forum, it is quite poor since these technically advanced cars can run into more issues than hyundai and no one seems to give a stuff to either acknowledge you or even give some advice. A real poor effort, pull up your socks. I might even start my own forums if things don't improve, where a response is given regardless.....

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey i know im new like - but there is absalutly no need for this rudeness.
I can tell you now - should any of you be a member of my forum i would have deleted and banned you all !

If you dont like it here then go off to your other forums, i hope you have fun.

I do my best to answer posts but been as im new gimme a bloody chance !

(sorry to admin if i being rude but i really cant stand ungrateful people like this!)

·
Registered
862 Posts
angel205 said:
Hey i know im new like - but there is absalutly no need for this rudeness.
I can tell you now - should any of you be a member of my forum i would have deleted and banned you all !

If you dont like it here then go off to your other forums, i hope you have fun.

I do my best to answer posts but been as im new gimme a bloody chance !

(sorry to admin if i being rude but i really cant stand ungrateful people like this!)
As you state you are new. Forums exist for people to make there point wether it is good or bad and to help others when and if possible. We dont all agree but it would be boring if we did. As for you thinking we should be banned.....guess thats why you aint a moderator.

·
Registered
6 Posts
i starting to think same im no mechanic so i was hopeing 2 get advise about 807 but nothing. i think angel205 missing the point this is not a chat room.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Agree although some advice is better than no advice, so a response is all that is required. Go to the Hyundai-fourms and check out the responses there, and they are really bad quality but that community seems to care about peoples concerns

1 - 8 of 8 Posts