Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The rear washer pump has stopped working, so got a new one on order from ebay. Didn't seem to be worth trying to fix for £6.50. Anyway had a sneak look at a Haynes manual in Halfords and to get access to the Washer reservoir they recommend removing the front bumper which seems crazy to me. I would have thought removing the inner wing would be the thing to do. However I have removed the push in plastic studs but haven't cut the plastic rivets yet as I wanted to see if I could flex the panel out of the way to do the job, but I cannot get the lower portion which goes under the front bumper to release. I cannot see any bolts or clips there, so not sure if I am missing something.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I have, and also as mentioned, the Haynes manual, but that was not my question. I asked if it was possible to do it from inside the wing by removing the inner wing which seems the easier option except I cannot find the lower clip/bolt where the inner wing fits under the bumper. I cannot see why anyone would remove the bumper by choice if the pump is accessible from the inner wing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts