Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm have an issue where I'm getting no spray from the jets front or back the wind screen fluid is going down but I have no leaking any where. any ideas.

P

·
0 Posts
prob leaking from pump, check the pipes are in correctly and check pump itself.

·
11,731 Posts
Unclip the washer pipe by the bonnet. Get a mouthful of water and blow it through the pipe to check the jets are clear.

Over time the jets and pipes block up with scale. Soaking them in boiling water and bleach helps.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
I use vinegar
My small task for today :( pump working very little water coming from nozzles

researched it seems to be a problem with the 307 there are a lot of posts with this issue

the only bit I am not happy about is that my discs revolve on the hubs (no locking screw holes in disc) making for a fun time getting the wheel back on

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
My small task for today :( pump working very little water coming from nozzles

researched it seems to be a problem with the 307 there are a lot of posts with this issue

the only bit I am not happy about is that my discs revolve on the hubs (no locking screw holes in disc) making for a fun time getting the wheel back on
if you get a metal stud or a bit of bar and put it in where the wheel bolt goes then slide your wheel over and put in the other 3 bolts before you remove the bar/stud

1 - 8 of 8 Posts