Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Assistance/advice please.

On Touch Screen I have a warning light (red triangle with exclamation mark in middle). There is no message or audible alarm. It has appeared next to the temp reading (for outside I think), and no matter which programme I am in (Radio/Navigation Air Con etc), it appears at top next to temp reading.

There is no similar warning light appearing on the "Heads up Screen"

Car running great and a joy to have and drive but any warning light concerns me. I will obviously be ringing Dealer, but seek the expertise of the Forum first.

Thanks everyone:thumb:

3008 Allure 1.2 petrol Auto Ultimate Red, Black Diamond Roof, Heated Seats, Keyless & Grip Control

·
Administrator
2,878 Posts
No need to worry.

That is your Report traffic icon.

If you are in a jam or see a speed camera, you push that triangle icon to 'report' it to the sat nav mainframe so it can tell the members who pay for the extra speed cam function.

Try it....the screen then gives you an option on what the report is about...(speed cam, roadworks etc).

You may not have the speed cam alert package but it helps the ones that do by notifying them.

No need to go to dealer....that icon will always be there on your touchscreen next to the speed limit icon, (its not the outside temp), but will disappear from your binnacle screen when used once.

https://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/in-dash-navigation/3d-connected-nav/

Look at the third small picture lower right showing sat nav screen to see your red triangle with exclamation in it.

Paul

·
Registered
332 Posts
I learn something new everyday on this forum.

And If I am being truthful I don’t remember seeing the speed limit or the triangle on the top border of the satnav screen. Now I have something else to check out next time I go for a drive :)

·
Premium Member
975 Posts
I learn something new everyday on this forum.

And If I am being truthful I don’t remember seeing the speed limit or the triangle on the top border of the satnav screen. Now I have something else to check out next time I go for a drive :)
Sorry to jump in here but JimWooly, what is up with your MPG on fuelly, a 1.6l returning only 24mpg ??

·
Premium Member
975 Posts
Low mileage <700, city driving and heavy foot. I don’t like dawdling :lol:
ok thank gawd, for a second there I was like should I even buy the 3008 with that shocking figures but now I get it, new toy low miles uh huh

·
Registered
332 Posts
I expect the fuel consumption will improve over the next few thousand miles to somewhere around the 36 mark even though a lot of my driving is done around the city. The couple of times I have gone to the Lake District (A round journey of about 110 miles) the consumption was similar to my previous diesel Evoque even though I only had a 100 or so miles on the clock.

·
Administrator
2,878 Posts
I expect the fuel consumption will improve over the next few thousand miles to somewhere around the 36 mark even though a lot of my driving is done around the city. The couple of times I have gone to the Lake District (A round journey of about 110 miles) the consumption was similar to my previous diesel Evoque even though I only had a 100 or so miles on the clock.
Got a pointy hat for you too :eek:

·
Administrator
2,878 Posts
No matter Jim....Google Dunce hat....what naughty boys wore :D

Now let's get back onto topic.....Warning light, (which we have established, isn't), on touch screen.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Ha Ha I like this thread, not me getting an ear ache for a change and all of you lot being naughty. Go get em Beau!!!!:lol::bang::copcar::bashpc:

Happy days!!

I don't think I've ever noticed that warning in her car. I'll have to take note next time I'm privileged enough to be allowed in.

Grumpy

Reactions: JimWooly

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
That's because you might have it disabled. It's the first checkbox on sat nav menu -> settings -> map

·
Registered
848 Posts
Travelling to town this morning I thought my touch screen was starting to play up with a big round yellow blob on it. I realised my weather icons were on and it was a symbol I'd never seen in this country before....it was the sun.:thumb:

Reactions: Jill

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
No need to worry.

That is your Report traffic icon.

If you are in a jam or see a speed camera, you push that triangle icon to 'report' it to the sat nav mainframe so it can tell the members who pay for the extra speed cam function.

Try it....the screen then gives you an option on what the report is about...(speed cam, roadworks etc).

You may not have the speed cam alert package but it helps the ones that do by notifying them.

No need to go to dealer....that icon will always be there on your touchscreen next to the speed limit icon, (its not the outside temp), but will disappear from your binnacle screen when used once.

https://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/in-dash-navigation/3d-connected-nav/

Look at the third small picture lower right showing sat nav screen to see your red triangle with exclamation in it.

Paul

Paul
Many thanks for being the "font of all knowledge", Worry now over and back to enjoying the car :):thumb:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts