Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody watch this last year "Season 1" , its right up my street i love all the zombie shows ,
well this is up to episode 7 in Season 2 in America at the minute , if anyone needs the link i`ll stick it up.:thumb:

·
Registered
387 Posts
I downloaded these and watched the first 7 episodes of season 2 by the end of November, unfortunately they decided to have a lame mid season break until Feb 12th. The second season is better than the first IMO so far, it seems to be more story lead with only a sprinkling of action every now and again but I'm sure it will build up as the season progresses.

J

·
0 Posts
Not heard of it. Is it anything like the series "The Walking Dead" which is part way through now? It's on a break and coming back next month.

:lol:

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
doc? oh yeah now i remember in the CDC....something about no hope and that he is sorry for imprisoning them, after he went mental and didnt tell them about the self-destruct :lol:

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
yeah we are up to episode 8 - Nebraska. episode 9 airs tonight on FX. i hate being a week behind the states. unlike sky atlantic which has got it down to 2 days! :lol:

J

·
0 Posts
I tend to DL it on a monday once the Yanks have shared it :)

All this aside, it is really bothering me that nobody has noticed the most blatant problem with this thread - it is labelled "Walking THE Dead"

Should be "The Walking Dead"

Sorry.. It was getting to me :lol:

And yeah, I'm up to date. Saw the preview for the episode next week. I hate Shane!

J

·
0 Posts
That song was highly annoying - well the 3 seconds I heard of it :p

Let me know what you think of the episode!!

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That song was highly annoying - well the 3 seconds I heard of it :p

Let me know what you think of the episode!!
That episode was alright "just" , needed more zombie killing , not sure if it was me but i never caught the start right where rick killed those two guys , i never seen where they came from ?
I started watching that series where the people work up on an island after a plane crash and thought that was good but lost heart in it when it went on so long , stopped watching it after a while , do you remember it?

J

·
0 Posts
That episode was alright "just" , needed more zombie killing , not sure if it was me but i never caught the start right where rick killed those two guys , i never seen where they came from ?
They came in the bar when Rick & Glen were trying to convince Hershall to come back to the farm. They were bothering them cos they wanted to stay with them, and couldn't, so drew on Rick, but Rick was too quick and PWN'D them.

I started watching that series where the people work up on an island after a plane crash and thought that was good but lost heart in it when it went on so long , stopped watching it after a while , do you remember it?
Are you for real? (LOST)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts