Peugeot Forums banner
141 - 154 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Hi @ollie_wills you are doing a great job!

can I get a report for VR3FCYHZRKY229624

Merci!
Here you go for a 2020 508 in EN. Also, your car shows a active recall flag so you should contact Peugeot to have this checked. I'm not sure exactly which recall it is, but looks like it could possibly be JWX: Rear suspension fixing bolts not to spec.

Attachments

·
Registered
508 SW 1.5 Blue HDi EAT8 2020
12 Posts
Here you go for a 2020 508 in EN. Also, your car shows a active recall flag so you should contact Peugeot to have this checked. I'm not sure exactly which recall it is, but looks like it could possibly be JWX: Rear suspension fixing bolts not to spec.
Thank you very much. Will get on to it!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, can someone check this VIN ? VF38DRHC8CL075437 Im interested into buying this one but interior is unusual.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi @ollie_wills ,

I'm going to buy a Peugeot 406, and its interior colour looks weird. Could you please check this VIN number and share me its specific original characteristics? I'm looking to restore it to original condition.

VIN: VF38BRFNA81270255

Thank you.

Stay safe!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Hi @ollie_wills ,

I'm going to buy a Peugeot 406, and its interior colour looks weird. Could you please check this VIN number and share me its specific original characteristics? I'm looking to restore it to original condition.

VIN: VF38BRFNA81270255

Thank you.

Stay safe!
Here you go for a 2001 406 in EN. There was an option for Sinhalese but it seemed to just be English again.... 🤷‍♂️

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: lkpug406
141 - 154 of 154 Posts