Peugeot Forums banner
101 - 120 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Ollie_Wills. I am buying a 2017 3008 1.6 HDI . Could you please check up this VIN?
VF3MCBHZHHS113737
Thank you in advance too ! :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Here you go for a 2017 3008, in EN.
Any ideas about this car 2017 Peugeot 3008 1.6hdi trim level ? It is showing what trim level is “HIGH MEDIUM PLUS”
I can’t foud any info in google about it . I only found what Peugeot have only 3 trims: Active, Allure and GT. So in witch category “High Medium Plus” are assign ? 🤦‍♂️

·
Registered
311 Posts
Any ideas about this car 2017 Peugeot 3008 1.6hdi trim level ? It is showing what trim level is “HIGH MEDIUM PLUS”
I can’t foud any info in google about it . I only found what Peugeot have only 3 trims: Active, Allure and GT. So in witch category “High Medium Plus” are assign ? 🤦‍♂️
Forgot to add the NO version for you! Trim levels/names are country market-specific so my guess is that some non-english-speaking markets get less fluffy names. High medium plus I suspect is the equivalent of a well-spec'd 'Allure' or perhaps a base-spec GT. Ultimately what the trim is called is kinda irrelevant if you have the kit you want. The tech is the same, what Peugeot choose to call it in a marketing brochure changes little.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
I see what your 5008 have the same trim specification “ High Medium Plus “
How this car looks? Have Allure

Do is your 5008 have Allure or GT version body style ?
I see what your 5008 have the same trim specification “ High Medium Plus “
How this car looks?

Do is your 5008 have Allure or GT version body style ?
The seller has stated it as a Allure, but some specs are better and some specs are lower than what I have read on the standard for Allure..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Forgot to add the NO version for you! Trim levels/names are country market-specific so my guess is that some non-english-speaking markets get less fluffy names. High medium plus I suspect is the equivalent of a well-spec'd 'Allure' or perhaps a base-spec GT. Ultimately what the trim is called is kinda irrelevant if you have the kit you want. The tech is the same, what Peugeot choose to call it in a marketing brochure changes little.
Oh, don’t worry about NO version :)
I just wondering what specification this Peogeut have. I found a car with front driving side damage. And from the photos after accident it’s hard to recognize or this is Allure or GT or Active. I had a hope what car VIN will tell the true :) But again mystery what the “ high medium plus” means 😀

101 - 120 of 154 Posts