Peugeot Forums banner
81 - 96 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello is my first post here,
I am buying a 2018 5008 could you please check up this VIN?
VF3MCYHZRJL065076
Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello Ollie,

I need to find a new (used) gearbox for my daughters 207CC but have no idea which type is the right one. So I came here. Could you please be so kind and decode the car's VIN for me?

VF3WB5FWC9E012985

I thank you in advance!

poly

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hello Ollie,

I need to find a new (used) gearbox for my daughters 207CC but have no idea which type is the right one. So I came here. Could you please be so kind and decode the car's VIN for me?

VF3WB5FWC9E012985

I thank you in advance!

poly
Here you go.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Here you go! Don't ask me how Australian English differs from UK English but here it is in EN-AU anyway!
Thanks Ollie
There's probably more swearing in the Aussie version ALTHOUGH I note the body descriptor is still 'estate' rather than 'station wagon'.
Fascinating information though and uncannily accurate to my car's specification.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hello Ollie,

I'm realy impressed both by the volume (the German version comes in handy if I have to discuss details with the local dealer here) and the speed you answered with!

Thanks a lot and have a nice evening!

poly
Well if I'm online it takes a minute to do so why not help someone out! I hope you'll stick around the community and contribute where you can.
Thanks Ollie
There's probably more swearing in the Aussie version ALTHOUGH I note the body descriptor is still 'estate' rather than 'station wagon'.
Fascinating information though and uncannily accurate to my car's specification.
I'm sure there'd be some swearing in my version of UK English too! The spec itself should be exactly as your car rolled off the production line. Obviously any mods after that won't be represented.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2011 508 GT Saloon
7 Posts
Afternoon folks

Could some kind chappie get me a spec check for my GT?

VF38D4HLABL100354

Many thanks

·
Registered
197 Posts
Thanks very much! One more thing, it is possible with vin code to know historic car? If yes, you can get it?
Thank you very much
I'm afraid that's not something i can get for you. I suspect it's possible, but any service history you could get would likely be full of gaps unless it was only ever serviced by Peugeot themselves at a dealership with unusually high levels of attention to detail!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone, can anyone help me with checking the VIN number of my future car?
Here is the VIN number: VF3LCBHZHFS069129

81 - 96 of 96 Posts