Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all need some help like, a lot of people i have the Peugeot software when i installed it i set it for the stand alone setup.each time i use it it connects to the net but will not do anything when i put my Vin no in it says unknown
vehicle. if you offer any ad voice i would be very grateful
here my vin vf3232b5215949524

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i took my vin of reg document, so that should right ??? when i go on to Peugeot backup software it takes me to the Peugeot site the only thing i can do is enter my vin or vis in the top left hand box then it tells me vehicle not recognized. i installed it as a standalone version and complete i know all the files are on there coz it took 6 hours to get them there, i followed a the instructions but it never said to disconnect from the net to use it as a standalone. plus i had a ook at where my vin is stamped on the van and it looks like an O or zero in front of the start of the vin.
If any of you viewing this and have used this proggy can you tell me if i have done something wrong. will unplug net cable and see if it accesses file on computer

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just been and looked at the vin on the van is as follows
symbol like a zero then VF3232B52 symbol again then 15949524
maybe the van was made on mars ????

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ciber
can i be cheeky if o get a bit of spare time could you if it says what type of diag port it has and where it is i may have to reinstall the whole program
vans of to the garage tomorrow clutch almost gone someone tightened the cable right up to the limit hard to get gears. gave it last few turns to get me the garage in the morning
thanks for your response

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok thanks for your help will ask the garage tomorrow if i wave a fiver and see what happens
think i'm gonna have a beer now
thanks again for your help

1 - 12 of 12 Posts