Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Knowing that you cannot watch whilst driving , i seen a video which displays the video coming up and the screen , don't know how this works , but does it work ??;)

·
Registered
276 Posts
Knowing that you cannot watch whilst driving , i seen a video which displays the video coming up and the screen , don't know how this works , but does it work ??;)
I asked this a while back and it took me ages to get it working, but the gist of it is this.

Convert your movies to .mp4 with a resolution of 640 x 360
Make sure the letterbox option is set to auto on your software otherwise they don`t play full screen.
I used Movavi which is available everywhere and a doddle to use.

Good Luck :thumb:

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I asked this a while back and it took me ages to get it working, but the gist of it is this.

Make sure the letterbox option is set to auto on your software otherwise they don`t play full screen.

Do you save the movie to a usb stick and use that in the car ??

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Not sure 128GB would work in the car, although I can find nothing about size limits. However, I know some manufacturers recommend a max of 32GB, maybe because it would take ages to load, and highlight how slow the in car system was..

·
Registered
76 Posts
Not sure 128GB would work in the car, although I can find nothing about size limits. However, I know some manufacturers recommend a max of 32GB, maybe because it would take ages to load, and highlight how slow the in car system was..
That's a good point. I had 128gb in my Kia bit that was for music. I've never tried video

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts

Hey there,

is it possible to have the video playing whilst driving ?

·
Premium Member
1,131 Posts
100% NO the car will not allow you to drive while a video is playing the screen will go blank and all you'll hear is the audio of said video.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.