Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The car (1.6 blueHDI, 99 HP) vibrates while standing with a powered engine. Vibrations are felt on the steering wheel, dashboard, gear lever and seat. The car is new, it has 900km. At the service they told me it was normal, but in my old 308 these vibrations did not exist. It is interesting to reduce the vibration when the air conditioner is switched on. Computer Diagnostics did not show any mistakes. Is it fuel? Or the engine mounts? EGR valve?
Please help

·
Registered
888 Posts
If you feel this is not OK then go back to the garage and insist to check again. Compare your car with other same model. I read that difference in sound and vibrations between 100 HP and 120 HP exist, but never been in situation to compare for myself.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you feel this is not OK then go back to the garage and insist to check again. Compare your car with other same model. I read that difference in sound and vibrations between 100 HP and 120 HP exist, but never been in situation to compare for myself.
Can you please specify sources where the differences between 100 and 120 hp are mentioned? (možeš i na hrvatskom :lol:)

·
Registered
888 Posts
Can you please specify sources where the differences between 100 and 120 hp are mentioned? (možeš i na hrvatskom :lol:)
Unfortunately I can't remember where I found such a infos. I read a lot of tests and reviews before and after purchasing and been mentioned that 2.0 and 1.6 100 are a litle bit more rough and nosier. Even that 1.6 120 distribute power more linear and it run more cultivated than 2.0.

Nažalost, ne mogu se sjeti gdje sam našao, puno toga sam pročitao prije i poslije nabavke i bilo je spomenuto .... :)

·
Registered
125 Posts
My 2.0 180 HDI has some vibrations too that I dint notice on previus car (207 HDI 1.6 90) but I think it is because of type of engine. If you want to check how my car behave send me a private msg.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts