Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever since my 207 s has been in the garage to be fixed for a gasket ive had nothing but problems.

My lights are way to high so using the headlight adjuster inside the car from 0-3 puts them even to high where as 0 is sopose to be low it puts them rely high so I set them on 3 which puts them lower but not low enough what screw do I turn to get them lower (Vertical)

it is a peugeot 207s 2007

The garage also put new brake pads and disk on for me and all i get is squeal all thew time when using brakes high pitched so it gets so annoying.

·
Registered
227 Posts
where as 0 is supposed to be low
I think the number relates to the number of passengers in addition to the driver so 3 should be the lowest beam setting and 0 the highest. More weight in the back raises the beams so increasing the number lowers the beams.

Sorry, can't help with the adjuster location as I sold my Haynes manual!

·
Registered
441 Posts
My lights are way to high so using the headlight adjuster inside the car from 0-3 puts them even to high where as 0 is sopose to be low it puts them rely high so I set them on 3 which puts them lower but not low enough what screw do I turn to get them lower (Vertical)
As said by eyemdee, 0 is the highest (and what our equivalent to MOT requires it to be set to for the test with an unloaded car), turning it to a higher number for the more loaded the car is lowers the light to compensate for the load pushing down the rear, raising the front.

The manual adjustment for height on a car with electric adjustment is usually positioned on the adjustment motor, usually a white 6(?)mm hex socket. See the white 'knob' at the top in this picture:

Both adjusters /height/side) should be available from the top, so grab a torch and look vertically down. probably requires a long hex key to reach.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts