Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had the car for coming up to 2 months now and overall it's been great so far.

That said I noticed the rust bubble on the rear hatch as soon as I got it home and recently spotted the extra paint defects on the drivers side including a really poor touch up job at the back of the drivers door.

The one that looks like a chip is actually lifting under the paint.

Still waiting on the dealer to address the corrosion on the boot and as they missed that there was no hope for the other stuff.

It's disappointing as its just a faff trying to get them to acknowledge their own pre-delivery inspection failures. I know I should have had a better look around on collection but it was outside and raining heavily.

Anyone else have any paint problems?

Attachments

·
Registered
163 Posts
Had the car for coming up to 2 months now and overall it's been great so far.

That said I noticed the rust bubble on the rear hatch as soon as I got it home and recently spotted the extra paint defects on the drivers side including a really poor touch up job at the back of the drivers door.

The one that looks like a chip is actually lifting under the paint.

Still waiting on the dealer to address the corrosion on the boot and as they missed that there was no hope for the other stuff.

It's disappointing as its just a faff trying to get them to acknowledge their own pre-delivery inspection failures. I know I should have had a better look around on collection but it was outside and raining heavily.

Anyone else have any paint problems?
Was it a demonstrator and had some knocks?

Ask the dealer for details of who has driven it.

Take it back and demand answers looks like a bodge job. The corrosion and under paint surface imperfections should be covered by the paintwork warranty.

If you're not satisfied contact trading standards.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts