Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all i purchesed a 307 1.6 HDI that had big ends gone the prevous person had taken the engine out and chucked it in the boot and stipped the engine down. Well anyway i have picked up another engine and stuck it in the problem is i have no idea where the vacum pipes are ment to be and go

there is one that comes from the turbo
one that goes to the brake servo
one that goes to a black box that connected to the stater motor
and there is a orrange thing with 3 pipes coming off it or maybe 3 but i cant seem to see how they all connect up.

at the moment the car

starts runs for like 10 secs and then dies with the codes

p1166
p0093
p0087

these were all taken from the propper planet system and not some cheap obd scanner

you clear them away and they come back on cracking

i been told that there must be a pipe with a hairline fracture in it or a injector that has gone but that is why its not starting and running but i want to get the vacume pipes sorted first.

any help i would appreiate

thanks

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
if you look at the solenoid valve you have a VAC and OUT so the vac goes to your vacum pump and the out goes to your turbo the other one goes to the top of the engine am near sure its just to vent the air as there is a filter in the end of it,

·
Registered
488 Posts
there is one that comes from the turbo This one should run over the gbox and connect to the turbo control solenoid at back of engine (redish/orange valve over starter timing belt side)one that goes to the brake servo
one that goes to a black box that connected to the stater motor this is the vac reserve you should have one going in and one out
and there is a orrange thing with 3 pipes coming off it or maybe 3 but i cant seem to see how they all connect up.This is the turbo control solenoid |(redish/orange valve mentioned above)which has 1 vac feed from servo 2 control vac to tubo actuator 3 exhaust going to a dead endat the moment the car

starts runs for like 10 secs and then dies with the codes

p1166 High pressure fuel regulation : Measured rail pressure higher than the maximum pressure
p0093 High pressure fuel regulation : The fuel flow regulator opens less than the reference value
p0087 High pressure fuel regulation : The measured rail pressure is too low in relation to the set point

All the above faults are fuel related so change fuel filter/bleed fuel system first and take it from there.
below is a layout of the vac system on the 1.6 hdi engine...:thumb:
hope you can make it out...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts