Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks, this is all part of my same problem but looking for any tips to access/check/remove the vac solenoids from the top/rear of the engine. I'm struggling to see back there let alone access for removal. do I just need to persevere or os there a specific instruction for access, such as Engine out? :O

Thanks

9,894 Posts
If they are like the 163 engine they are a pain in the butt and you need to remove a heatshield to access. you have to do it all by feel as there is very limited access unless you strip everything out.

If i get a chance I will see if servicebox has any info

Reactions: I'mNoExpert

· Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Did you remove the solenoids, if so how?
thanks
Hi, no not attempted it yet as It's all outside work for me. still considering taking it to a garage. The engine has been out in the past and there are a couple cable ties holding the vacuum pipes on.

Really starting to think the worst in this scenario such as failed or failing injectors, fuel pump or several sensors are failing at once.

On the plus side i've covered around 5k without any real issues other than low power.

However, after all this the DPF is now showing as 93% blocked with Ash so it could be a back pressure issue after all restricting boost?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts