Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all, just purchased a pug 407 2004 model which i am really pleased with so far. the only problem i'm having is there is no user manual with it, phoned the garage i got it from and waiting, phoned a peugeot garage for a new one and still waiting. so just a couple of questions till i get one.
what are the two temp gauges for?
don't all 407's have cruise control?
and what's the button on the rear view mirror for?
many thanks.

·
Registered
862 Posts
loomo said:
hi all, just purchased a pug 407 2004 model which i am really pleased with so far. the only problem i'm having is there is no user manual with it, phoned the garage i got it from and waiting, phoned a peugeot garage for a new one and still waiting. so just a couple of questions till i get one.
many thanks.

Hi and welcome to the forum :thumb:
the gauges are oil pressure and water temperature.
Not all 407's come with cruise control.
The rear view mirror automatically prevents you from being dazzled by a cars headlights behind you,the button swtiches this function on/off. the next time a car is behind you at night try it out and see the difference.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers for that. thought that's what the mirror was doin, had to look back cos i thought the car had only side lights on behind:cool:
delighted with the car so far, bit of a step up from a 1.2 stilo to a 2.0 pug.
only thing i need to get is mud flaps/guards. also do you get roof rails for it that you can clamp a rack onto?

·
Registered
862 Posts
loomo said:
cheers for that. thought that's what the mirror was doin, had to look back cos i thought the car had only side lights on behind:cool:
delighted with the car so far, bit of a step up from a 1.2 stilo to a 2.0 pug.
only thing i need to get is mud flaps/guards. also do you get roof rails for it that you can clamp a rack onto?

Pleased to hear you like the car,its got to be a helluva a step up from a fiat. The roof bars you can get from Peugeot part No 9616SO the bad news is Peugeot charge £143 for them,halfrauds will be cheaper.

To see some accessories try http://www.peugeot.co.uk

·
Registered
14 Posts
loomo said:
many thanks.
Try public.infotec.peugeot.com , u can find an online manual there. U need to register though.

·
Registered
1 Posts
loomo said:
No. You can have an aftermarket cruise control with the original control stick fitted in Birmingham for about £550 (includes parts, labour and VAT):
www[DOT]conrad-anderson[DOT]co[DOT]uk/cruisecontrols/Peugeot-Citroen-stalkcommandmodule.htm

I asked a couple of UK Peugeot dealers if they can fit it and was told:
1) It is not possible.
2) Peugeot doesn't allow it.

I had it fitted during my holiday in Slovakia in a Peugeot dealer there. It took them half a day (they did the regular servicing as well) and the cruise control cost me about £45. It works great, I appreciated it especially on the way back to England. :)

------
PS: This is my first post in the forum. I drive an 04-reg Peugeot 407 2.0 HDI and love it. And excuse my English please, I'm not a native speaker of the language. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts