Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
683 Posts
Has anyone tried using a multiple usb adapter yet? I've seen it works from a post on the French forum and wondered if it's true
I've seen the discussion on the French forums, many say it works and you can switch between sources USB-1 USB-2 and still charge phone. Go for it and report back.

The only thing to watch out for is not to plug things in that draw a lot of power, this is a good idea plug into 12v socket other end into hub, search for a UK plug

https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B0192W3HX8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

· Registered
70 Posts
mine is in the post 3 ports with a small lead as i find the usb port is in a fiddly place to keep swapping usb sticks ....i have to wifeys taste are not mine and the small lead will help me get at it when phone needs to be plugged in you would have thought that it would have had a usb for every one 3 in back and 2 in the front and make them more accessible rather than hidden away :confused:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.