Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can only find one useable port above phone charging pad??? Surely there are more? Pretty scabby if that's all you get..:mad:

5008 II GT Line late 2018 model 1.6 Lt

·
Registered
873 Posts
I can only find one useable port above phone charging pad??? Surely there are more? Pretty scabby if that's all you get..:mad:

5008 II GT Line late 2018 model 1.6 Lt
Unfortunately that is all you get. There is one more USB socket on the back of the NAC unit, behind the dashboard. It can be enabked if you order the original cable from Peugeot/Citroen.
There is a thread on the 3008 forum somewhere, it was already done.
Not to hard to do but it is really pitty that Peugeot did not enable this second port from factory.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
51 Posts
I bought some extra mixed units from you know where using the cigar lighter sockets as I frequently transport clients who love their phones to be topped up and I run 2 Dash Cam's giving front & rear coverage!
All 3 units cost less than £10 and work perfectly OK!!

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
NAC unit has 3 USB ports in the back.

Blue double socket is USB 1 & 2 both high power charging output.

Use USB 1 for Android Auto / Apple Car play.

If your car DOESNT have the BTA 2 unit fitted ( Peugeot SOS connect / Peugeot assist buttons ) to the green port you can use that port for a USB stick with music on - this port is only LOW powered!

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Take a look through this posting for the 3008 including my own recent photo showing the actual official usb lead part that you require (post #45):

https://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/3008-2017-138/led-bulb-replacement-327976/index5.html

The centre console side panels are fairly easily removed. I’m waiting for warmer weather before I fully install the cable.

Post #67 here will assist further:

https://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/3008-2017-138/accesories-megathread-aftermarket-only-314458/index7.html

The usb lead (98 179 561 80) in the photo, cost me £34 from a local dealer who can order Peugeot parts for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts