Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi - going on holiday next week and fitted a tow bar for our trailer. I bought the 7 way adapter and scotch clips for the wiring - but the colours of wires are different. PLEASE can someone send me a rear light wiring diagram for a 407 or tell me what the colours refer to in the lights. Any pug would give me a clue at least. Please I need this sorted asap. THANKS Ronnie:eek:

[email protected]

·
Super Moderator
1,783 Posts
Scotch connectors won't work. The electrical system will sense the extra load for the trailer lights and crap itself. You'll need a so called smartbox. Best thing you can do is find your nearest towbar guy.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Smartbox

Hi - going on holiday next week and fitted a tow bar for our trailer. I bought the 7 way adapter and scotch clips for the wiring - but the colours of wires are different. PLEASE can someone send me a rear light wiring diagram for a 407 or tell me what the colours refer to in the lights. Any pug would give me a clue at least. Please I need this sorted asap. THANKS Ronnie:eek:

[email protected]
Hi guys got the smart box and really didn't want to use the scotch blocks, as told they are pants. What else can I use???? Against the clock so no time for towbar fitters. thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts