Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello every body
this morning i tried to run my car but after i put after i tried to start the car it peeps and every thing go off , nothing work at all,
then i remove the battery for 15 min and i connect again , then i put my key on inginition on befor start the car and every thing was ok , then when i tried to run the car things happened again it beeps 4 times and every thing goes off again , i checked the battery it is 12.7 v it is 2 month old only
it was raining last day can it be from the rain , what is wrong
is it fuses ? what i can do?
wait ur help guys
my car is 307 2006 model 1.6 automatic

P

·
0 Posts
hello every body
this morning i tried to run my car but after i put after i tried to start the car it peeps and every thing go off , nothing work at all,
then i remove the battery for 15 min and i connect again , then i put my key on inginition on befor start the car and every thing was ok , then when i tried to run the car things happened again it beeps 4 times and every thing goes off again , i checked the battery it is 12.7 v it is 2 month old only
it was raining last day can it be from the rain , what is wrong
is it fuses ? what i can do?
wait ur help guys
my car is 307 2006 model 1.6 automatic
Mine did this couple month ago. Stupidly, when i had replaced the battery in a rush, not put the negative lead back on properly. Connected both of them properly and fixed it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I didnt removed the battery , it happens this morning aafter a little rainy night
I have connected my pp2000 and it gaves no error at any thing
Now i dont want to run the car i am afraid the same will happen
when i run it it beeps 4 times then every thing go off like if there is no electricity at all every thing is dead
then after remove the battery 1 cable only and leave it 10 min it every thing go to normal till the start time , i can turn the iginition on but if i want to turn the motor on it happens again , every thing is work before light signals wipers dashboard , lock and unlock
but after try to run every thing go dead , till i remove the battery and wait 5 min
i tried with my pp2000 and it says no errors , i did global test
thank you all waiting for suggestions

·
11,722 Posts
Not much we can do. If its doing it when it rains you need to do a bit of old fashioned searching for where the rain is causing the problem.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not much we can do. If its doing it when it rains you need to do a bit of old fashioned searching for where the rain is causing the problem.
this is the first time to happened

i dont know if it is the rain but i think that
should i remove the fuses near the engine and clean there , no water is the
also i checked the fuses inside the car and nothing there too

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
problem solved , it was the negative connector not tightened , i made it hard and it worked again , thank you all , but i am still asking what is this 2 missing fuses for ?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
THank you all for your help
you are such a great ppl
my car is 1.6 litre petrol and it is written f14 near the slot

1 - 15 of 15 Posts