Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did a search and couldnt find the answer.

I've just got a 2002 307 and was wondering if the rear lights from the facelift 307 would be a straight swap?

Cheers

·
Registered
184 Posts
theworx said:
Did a search and couldnt find the answer.

I've just got a 2002 307 and was wondering if the rear lights from the facelift 307 would be a straight swap?

Cheers
I don't know but would be interested if its easy enough. I'm guessing as the face lift ones are led (I think, or if not then lots of small bulbs) then I doubt they will be a straight swap. Size wise I think they are the same so its just getting them wired up.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i think the light may just be made to look as though it has LEDs, assuming it is, all lights still appear to be in the same place so im hoping it woul be a straight swap. Just need someone to confirm if its LEDs or not

·
Registered
28 Posts
tailights

No they aren,t leds they just take normal bubls but the lights make them look that way.They will swap but you may need the bulb holders to go with them the electrics are the same so just plug and go.Unless you fancy a set of lexus tailights which i have for sale, ultra,s so not cheap new but email me on [email protected] to discuss further.

·
Registered
184 Posts
rob hullck said:
No they aren,t leds they just take normal bubls but the lights make them look that way.They will swap but you may need the bulb holders to go with them the electrics are the same so just plug and go.Unless you fancy a set of lexus tailights which i have for sale, ultra,s so not cheap new but email me on [email protected] to discuss further.
Plug & Play. Nice. Will have to get a set one day

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
rob hullck said:
I'll stick with the OEM lights but cheers for clarifying that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts