Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All
I have a 2015 1.6 blue HDI and whilst I do really like it. It is just not fast enough (never expected it to be, just now want something with a bit more kick)

I have seen 2.0 BlueHDi GT EAT6 5dr 2017 plate with 8500 miles on it locally and going to give it a test drive tonight.

Keen to see if anyone has levelled up before and if you were ultimately happy or if you already have this model are you happy?

Any help appreciated before I commit to the change.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hi All
I have a 2015 1.6 blue HDI and whilst I do really like it. It is just not fast enough (never expected it to be, just now want something with a bit more kick)

I have seen 2.0 BlueHDi GT EAT6 5dr 2017 plate with 8500 miles on it locally and going to give it a test drive tonight.

Keen to see if anyone has levelled up before and if you were ultimately happy or if you already have this model are you happy?

Any help appreciated before I commit to the change.
Are you happy with 308 T9 in general beside engine? If your answer is positive than go for it...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes mate I am. Unfortunately the dealer took the car back off the market before I got to test it as the seller changed their mind. So it's back to the drawing board. Not too many come up for sale in Scotland. I'll keep searching!

·
Registered
542 Posts
Mine will be heading back in around May next year. It will go straight to auction as its a lease car. I expect it be returned with 72k miles. After the issues I have had its now settled down. Its a great little go kart..

I'd like the 508 GT but its too much on my scheme. Could be new Focus Vignale, Madza 3 fastback as my current contenders..just to do with monthly trade up and BIK rules..Current 308 is double what I pay now...I actually get paid to drive my 308 GT...:D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mine will be heading back in around May next year. It will go straight to auction as its a lease car. I expect it be returned with 72k miles. After the issues I have had its now settled down. Its a great little go kart..

I'd like the 508 GT but its too much on my scheme. Could be new Focus Vignale, Madza 3 fastback as my current contenders..just to do with monthly trade up and BIK rules..Current 308 is double what I pay now...I actually get paid to drive my 308 GT...:D
I have had a look at the fastback 3 as an alternative option. Seems a nice wee car.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Before I ordered my 308 I test drove a Mazda 3 fastback 2.2d Sport Nav. It was quick and plan was to order with white leather. But it had no DAB. It was on par for lease costs. The pug 308 GT won as it had the spec and it only just had a higher top speed (for Autobahn).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts