Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys, I'm more of the modding and upgrading and I was wondering what I can do next as I have done these things so far.

Upgraded the lighting, fitted HODS & LEDS
Fitted alloys from having steels
Had all my windows tinted, back quarter 5% and front 50%
Fitted wind deflectors
Fitted a parrot hands free kit
Fitted and activated cruise control(Finaly haha)
Had Tailored fitted car mats

Is there anything else I could do with the car, I was thinking something to do with the speakers but I don't know... Anyone wanna give me se help/advice?

Cheers Craig!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Impressed that cruise can be retro fitted! Never knew that!

The one thing if like to do to mine would be to take RD4 out and replace with RT3 but due to cost/ hassle I'd be as well as swapping car!

Another thing I'd do if possible would be to fit '08- wing mirrors to my '06 as I prefer the larger size of them

Only mod I've done is fitting the Peugeot USB box and buying a cargo net from eBay to replace missing one!

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
My car is as it left the factory, apart from..
The previous owner had a USB input fitted and routed to the central armrest. Handy for putting things on to the hard drive or charging phones/tablets.
I have the 407 mats from my previous car in it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
The USB takes the place of the CD Autochanger, luckily I had an Autochanger so just needed to disconnect that from the back of the head unit and it worked straight away, the box comes with an iPod/ iphone lead with the 30 pin connector, the track information does come up on screen if the number 2 is pressed but isn't displayed all the time like the newer systems , still is much better than an Autochanger or AUX

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I want to lower it but I haven't a clue how to, the back is on springs I think but the front is setup different and isn't on springs? I don't know properly, has anyone done it to a 407 sw if so put a guide up?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts