Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All - I'm a new member of the forum; if there is a thread connected to the above inquiry, please point it out to me.
I come from Vietnam and my car is Peugeot 5008 2021.
In my area, the Peugoet Apps, available on Google Play and the iOS App Store, do not offer the "Update firmware for Car" capability. I also requested support from the automaker, but they consistently responded with "no new version".
I'm looking for the most recent firmware version or one that supports the Vietnamese language for my car. Please assist me!
I would appreciate any kind of help.

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You have a NAC Wave 2 infotainment system. There are updates for both the firmware and maps that you could find here: NAC/RCC/RCE Updates - Wave 2
Thank you so much for your help, I have another questions:
  • Now my version is 21.r0. If I want downgrade to 20.r0, is it possible.
  • Can I update 24.r0 version of Eur ( my region is Asia).

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You're correct. I connect my car to wifi and check for updates, but there are none. When I copied the firmware to USB, the automobile displayed a "incompatible hardware" error .
Last time I updated the map, from 19.r0 to 20.r0, it was relatively simple, however updating the firmware is really difficult.
Could you please explain how to create a license key for a USB flash drive?

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I find my UIN, the 8 last character is D1DFC144, but I can not found the folder "\license" location, I try to copy it like that but I still can not update :

Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Multimedia

And here is the License file :

Rectangle Font Parallel Electric blue Automotive exterior

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I follow all your step but It still fail to update, I download the lastest firmware and after this:
Font Display device Gadget Flat panel display Electronic device

1 ) Check connection from car to wifi.
2) Plug USB stick
3) "no media error"
4) "incompatible hardware"

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I downloaded last 21.08.87.32_NAC with 2 730 823 680 bytes but it still "incompatible hardware" .
But anyway, thank you so much for your update. Wishing Portugal luck in their play today, I love CR7 so much

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
It seems this is it.
Latest NAC Wave 2 firmware version, re-uploaded Mon, 12 Dec 2022 16:05:49 GMT with 2 730 823 680 bytes has a valid certificate that was also used to sign the files.
This should fix the "incompatible hardware" errors.
Yesterday, I tried update and so lucky, I can update this version.But last time, you once saying that you cannot degrade the firmvare, therefore I was curious:
  • We are unable to downgrade the firmware, correct?
  • Does it give any new features between versions 21.08.22.32 and 21.08.87.32 (the option I want the most is Vietnamese in language option)?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts