Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a problem with the 307 I had just purchased it has a negative camber on the drivers side,the wheel seems to be leaning in at the top I've changed track rods but still it seems to lean in any help would be appreciated

Attachments

·
5,891 Posts
It wont be the track rod it will be bent or damaged wishbone or ball joint

·
Registered
882 Posts
As said above the camber is fixed,the only way it can be altered is by being bent or being assembled with the wrong part or incorrectly.
Firstly is the camber really incorrect? Has ALL the geometry been checked by a professional with the correct equipment. (and I don't mean just checking the tracking)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello Thanks for replys I'm thinking maybe the wishbone is bent I put it up on the axle stands so I could get a better look it seems to Have a small kink in it also where would I get the geometry checked ? I took it allinment garage but they didn't know what was wrong and said they wanted £35 to do the work even thow they had no clue why it was like that so I left it.

·
Registered
882 Posts
The average garage would normally only have tracking gauges.
Camber/caster gauges are a thing of the past.Come to think about it though,my old Merc`SL has adjustable wishbones so a Merc` Indy should have camber gauges. Or? a workshop that builds rally/race cars?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts