Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 307sw (52) has a Bosch 8 EPS and has come up with diagnostic codes C1322, C1385 and C1381 all unreferenced. I can't find anything on the net about these and the local Stealership has quoted a huge bill for replacing the main wiring harness and ABS block to sort it.

Anyone have any info on these codes?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats very helpful - thanks. The car drives well but we've had multiple brake related warning lights permanently on for a while so we took it to the local dealership who said we needed a new ABS block and a main wiring harness.

A mobile diagnostic guy looked at it today and found just one faulty ABS wheel sensor but also these 3 codes. When diagnosing it he mentioned that it was misfiring very slightly and that a "rattle" on ignition was something that the cambelt was attached to. I wasn't paying attention but did ask whether it would've been replaced as part of a cambelt "kit" we had done last year and he said no.

So it looks like instead of stealerships 3k we may be able to save our car for a third of it, being a sensor and cambelt widget.

Back to the local auto-electricians.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Unfortunately turns out to need a new ABS pump. Its a Bosch (265950084) and I'm told that its £1100 from Peugeot for a new one. Have been trying to source a 2nd hand reman one for a month but no joy - it seems its such a specific model that there aren't any out there :-(

Would be a happy chappy if someone told me there was another way! Especially as the car's been 3 weeks out of MoT now . . . . . .

·
Registered
1 Posts
Unreferenced fault codes Bosch EPS 8

i hope these fault codes help some of you that have questions pertaining your SES light. I did a search myself on this forum and there wasnt a definate place to get the codes read so here they are

-warren

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.