Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thx Allan for that. The problem is I pressed it and it did not work at all, nothing work.

I have another button in the middle that does that.

I have that button.

It's to unlock and lock the boot separate from the car door locks.

Press to unlock then press to re-lock without unlocking the doors.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Apparently, after you unlocked the boot and never lock it back, it remains unlocked. So yes.. U can open the boot without the key.

Anyway. my reverse cam is on the left side of the panel. I highlighted the blue part, that my button to release the boot.

·
Registered
898 Posts
What do you mean? How can you unlock anything without key?
:confused:

I have the 'Open & Go' keyless function.

I just touch to open and operate everything.

I just have to have the key on me.

NB: It does have a concealed emergency key within the remote just in case it's needed.

Update:

PS: You also get lovely chrome and white (according to body colour) door handles with this system........

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Does yours auto lock the boot again when you close it? or do you need to lock the car again manually (eg, touch the door handle)

NB: It does have a concealed emergency key within the remote just in case it's needed.

Update:

PS: You also get lovely chrome and white (according to body colour) door handles with this system........

·
Registered
898 Posts
Does yours auto lock the boot again when you close it? or do you need to lock the car again manually (eg, touch the door handle)
I need to press the little boot button again to re-lock it. No need to touch a front door handle

....I mentioned the chrome and white door handles on mine so here's a picture for those folks who won't know what they look like:

Al. :thumb:

·
Registered
888 Posts

Oh, now I understand, you have this handsfree option.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Are you saying that you press the (Blue) button to open the boot, than the (Red) button to lock it?

PS: Please see my image.

I need to press the little boot button again to re-lock it. No need to touch a front door handle

....I mentioned the chrome and white door handles on mine so here's a picture for those folks who won't know what they look like:

Al. :thumb:

·
Registered
898 Posts
When you stand at the back of the car with the key on you press the centre (Blue box) button and it will unlock and lift to open the boot or press the (Red box) button once to unlock the boot then the centre (Blue box) button to lift the boot door.

When you close the boot you press the (Red box) button once to re-lock it. Both turn indicators will flash once to confirm locking.

If you don't press the (Red box) button after closing the boot it will remain unlocked*.

PS: The (Blue box) centre button will un-lock then lift to open the boot IT DOES NOT LOCK THE BOOT LATCH THOUGH. The (Red box) button will operate the boot lock only to either un-lock or lock the latch. YOU MUST USE THIS BUTTON AFTER CLOSING THE BOOT OR THE LATCH WILL REMAIN UN-LOCKED (*Not sure if there is a 'time-out' on this or 'Proximity sensor' for the Open & Go key).

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wow. thx dude, din occur to try it that way. That solves one mystery, still need to know what the red button does.. haha.. :):)

·
Registered
898 Posts
I think I ought to add a comment that this boot operation is for when the car is locked and you just want access to the boot area without having to unlock the whole car. You must, of course, have the 'Open & Go' key on you.

During the operation of the boot from the rear, the car side doors (front and rear both sides) remain locked so if you forget to re-lock the boot then the inside is still protected (to a degree!).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts