Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.

I've recently purchased a ELM327 BT adaptor and the Android FAP Citroen/Peugeot app to check if regen's are happening and the state of the DPF / ELOY's tank but I'm getting no readings at all, just a default value I think from the FAP soot load, regen's. Could the previous owner have programmed this out or am I doing something wrong with the FAP app? Any ideas? See attached screenshot of my Peugeot 308 SW 1.6HDI 110bhp, 2008.

Thanks in advance,

Ben

Attachments

·
Registered
2008 207 SW 1.6 HDI
19 Posts
Go into settings, then try disabling or enabling "fast communication" and "force CAN protocol" Maybe try one at a time and see if anything changes. My readings were pretty weird - towards the bottom of this thread
My understanding from reading elsewhere is that the dpf is physically full at around 83g. Not sure if your values are correct but I know my FAP app read my eolys levels incorrectly as the bag is physically empty but the FAP app suggests it has 18105 ml left or 18 litres - and it only has something like a 3L capacity...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Go into settings, then try disabling or enabling "fast communication" and "force CAN protocol" Maybe try one at a time and see if anything changes. My readings were pretty weird - towards the bottom of this thread
My understanding from reading elsewhere is that the dpf is physically full at around 83g. Not sure if your values are correct but I know my FAP app read my eolys levels incorrectly as the bag is physically empty but the FAP app suggests it has 18105 ml left or 18 litres - and it only has something like a 3L capacity...
Thank you, I will have a go with the settings. I suspect it is full though as I’ve had loads of issues with the car :( It’s booked in for a dpf clean next week. If it was full would the car not tell me that or have some sort of depolution fault ?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Is the FAP app showing any codes? I would personally hold off on a dpf clean until you’re sure it is at fault.
I tried changing both settings and still nothing at all, the Deposits in FAP says 68g and the volume of additive says 21000ml no live data at all on the FAP soot load :(

I get a P0243 over boost error and the cars dash display says risk of depolution system fault but that’s it :(. any ideas ? It’s driving me mad tbh

1 - 9 of 9 Posts