Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
GT - Underfloor deflectors, missing?

Just bought a 308 GT.

When looking underneath, there appears to be two under floor deflectors missing. Noticed they weren’t there when buying it, but wasn’t sure if that’s just how it’s meant to be.

Could any of you guys confirm what’s meant to be there or not please? I’ll try and attach a picture that shows the bits

*Edit* Sorry, might not have enough posts to post a pic

·
6,276 Posts
Post last 8 digits of your VIN and can see if the parts are listed against your car

·
Registered
542 Posts
Hi here you, first two are from offside rear looking forward, third is middle looking back at rear from offside, then fourth another looking at rear from further from front. Last is nearside from front looking at rear.

Hope that helps!

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow, thanks mate. Appreciate you taking the time to do that.

Looks like standard spec is to not have them then under the front floorpan. When I googled some pics of exhausts to get underbody shots, it looks like some GTi’s have them fitted.

They attach to those threaded studs you see hanging down.

Thanks again

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ah, don’t know what to make of it then. It would be odd for two GT’s not to have them.

I may buy some anyway. Think they were about £40 ish each from that glovebox place I linked to. Unless they come with all the different fasteners, it could turn into a mission!

·
Registered
542 Posts
On mine I can only think when I had crash in 2015 they didn't bother to fit them back on again...The fasteners dangling did make me wonder too. Or maybe mine have fallen off along the way some years ago. I'm at 72k miles. It will be going in December this year...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts