Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all I need some help while driving my 407sw home the yesterday I could hear and strange noise stopped the car found out that some plastic under the car was hanging down being help up by one plastic screw. In an attempt to remove the screw to find replacement this broke 馃檲. so searched web and eBay and none of the ones on there look like the one I broke so was wondering if anyone else has had this problem or where best to look now for replacements. it looks like it鈥檚 protecting a couple of pipes but what they are I鈥檓 unsure it鈥檚 directly under the drivers seat. Any help would be much appreciated

Registered
Hi & welcome.

I believe these are they: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10pcs-Engine-Undertray-Fixing-Cover-Screws-Clips-Peugeot-206-207-406-407-806-807/192839723908?hash=item2ce624ab84:g:R48AAOSwwW5cdSz9&frcectupt=true

Or at least, that's what I'm using.
It's possible that the front three are different to the others, but these fit into those ones too.

They just push in and they turn a quater to get them out. It's a miracle they hold anything for as long as they seem to manage.

There may also be some bolts but I've bever been able to work out where they go.

Those fixing have been replaced on most models with new m6 clips and fixings as they are known for failing or unlocking and the undertray dropping off while driving

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you will get some of them ordered and see how I get on used a bit of no nails as a shorter fix 馃槀馃槀

These are the PSA update part no's

6923 95 x 6 Screws

7013 AN x 6 Multi Cage Nut

Registered
So it looks like a nut kind of thing that fits into the subframe etc. to replace the clippy things, and bolts instead of the quarter turn screws.

I got a fixing kit that contained quater turn screws and some bolts, but it's completely unclear where the bolts go.

Can you get a bag of them somewhere?
拢1.25 and 拢1.73 from the dealer but that's probably for singles and I hate going to the dealer because they're always rude and incompetent.

Attachments

I could only get them from a dealer looked in the usual places with no joy

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

Registered
I have used a dremel to cut slots in the skidplate and use strong cable ties. Have been using this for the last 4 years and it works like a charm :)

Registered
So it looks like a nut kind of thing that fits into the subframe etc. to replace the clippy things, and bolts instead of the quarter turn screws.

I got a fixing kit that contained quater turn screws and some bolts, but it's completely unclear where the bolts go.

拢1.25 and 拢1.73 from the dealer but that's probably for singles and I hate going to the dealer because they're always rude and incompetent.
Hi RWB - since you hate going to your local dealer if you need any specific parts let me know, we will ship them to you just let me know part numbers

Registered
These are the PSA update part no's

6923 95 x 6 Screws

7013 AN x 6 Multi Cage Nut

Hi RWB - since you hate going to your local dealer if you need any specific parts let me know, we will ship them to you just let me know part numbers
Hi Guys

I have added the parts to our site for future reference.

https://www.peugeotpartsdirect.co.uk/parts/uncategorised/peugeot-screws-692395/

https://www.peugeotpartsdirect.co.uk/parts/uncategorised/peugeot-caged-nut-7013an/

The screws are a set of 6 but the nuts are for 1.

If you need anything else please let me know.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts