Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the unblock diesel filter warning has been coming up more and more regular just recently and need some advice. i dont think the filter is blocked as im getting no other running problems and still, good for a 2.0 hdi 110, mpg of between 44 and 46. so what would be your first thing to do? dont want to spend out loads of money n filter or sensor for it not to be either of them

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have been clearing the faults from the unblock diesel filter for a while cant for the life of me remember what the exact wording is though. i will plug it in again tomorrow and get all the info i can. exactly what is the best thing to look at to give me an idea of what is wrong

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Think thats to do with DPF if you have one ,
so check DPF ecu
then parameters
and % load on filter ,
last regen and miles since last regen .

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have heard that a good blast down the motorway sometimes cures this.... what a statement but apparently it works? lol

done that today. i cant drive at mo so the mrs was under instruction that once we got on motorway to put it in 4th cruise on set at 65 and plan well ahead so she didnt have to brake or anything for what was about a 20 mile stretch. within a mile she had to brake. so just told her to drive normally which i think worked better as she seemed to keep it going. but it came on twice on way home. it comes on and engine light comes on warning goes off mfd then about 2 mins later the engine light goes off.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Think thats to do with DPF if you have one ,
so check DPF ecu
then parameters
and % load on filter ,
last regen and miles since last regen .
couldnt see a % load on filter but the pressure difference changed depending on how much throttle. went from about 24mbs at tick over to 48mbs, think it was mbs off top of head. something like that anyway. miles since last regen was 40km.
its defo the dpf as the fault code coming up says diesel partical filter blocked.

think as soon as im able i will have to have it off and give it a good wash out see what that does.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts