Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This keeps coming up in my girlfriends car all the time. I know what causes it as i have had the particle filter off the exhaust and cleaned it all out with boiling water and hosepipe etc. When i cleaned it nothing really came out of it. I was expecting lots of dirty black/red sooty water like on some of the guides i have seen. So what could be causing it to come on all the time? When i took the filter off i noticed the sensor was unplugged so i plugged it back in and found that helped a bit. Could there be a possiblity the sensor is playing up?

Thanks in advance
Paul

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tried that last week i took it to work as its 17 miles down dual carrigeway and it still comes on lol. I know you have to take them for a good drive now and again to get the exhaust upto temperature but im lost what to do now lol

·
Registered
412 Posts
pressure differential sensor ? if it had two pipe to it then that will cause that give it another run. with the sensor plugged in !!
or you may need to clear the codes either that or give it 3 driving cycles to clear it.
thats if theirs no other problems hense reading the codes.,

·
Registered
43 Posts
Probably no eolys fluid left in the additive tank/bottle. Mine says unblock diesel filter and has done for years every day. No limp mode or performance issues. When put on the reader it says no additive. Not got round to sorting yet.

Joe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts