Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I own a 307, September 2004, 1.6Hdi 110 FAP(Still attached and no remap). Recently the car has been regenerating at least once a week or even every 3 days. I tried keeping the revs up as opposed to my usual driving but still didn't help. ( No engine management light yet or limp mode by the way.) So I decided to take off the DPF for a good clean out. I failed as I couldn't un-screw the DPF pressure unions at all. Tried even with the DPF hot after a good run but they still wouldn't budge.

Has anyone of you got any tips or methods re how to un-screw these really stuck unions? :(:confused: I really like driving my 307 and want to prevent any future problems or mechanical failures ;)

Cheers guys :D

·
Registered
215 Posts
From what I can remember when I did mine I left them in place, just remove bottom exhaust clamp then the oxygen sensor, bottom heat shield and loosen DFP clamp then prise open the fingers, wiggle loose and out it comes:thumb:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
From what I can remember when I did mine I left them in place, just remove bottom exhaust clamp then the oxygen sensor, bottom heat shield and loosen DFP clamp then prise open the fingers, wiggle loose and out it comes:thumb:
Thanks for your input Pugmacca! Unfortunately my DPF does not split in two so I have to take it out completely somehow. Everything is stuck :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts