Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, has anyone had any problems installing the downloaded peugeot_update.exe to their PC (Windows). I have downloaded version 1.0.5 but just cannot get my PC to install it.
I keep getting the: INSTALLATION ABORTED message and SETUP WAS NOT COMPLETED SUCCESSFULLY.
I have tried to install it in various locations on my PC but with no joy.
Anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
Why would you want to install it on a computer? It's for installation in the car.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The way I carry out the update process is firstly using your home PC. You have to download the Peugeot Map Update application first on your PC to get to the updates. You then UNZIP them to your USB device. Once you have done that you insert the USB into your car. I cant get the first stage, installing the Peugeot application on to my PC, to work.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Why do you want to install that shi**y programm when you can download the firmware/map updates yourself directly from the PSA server? Let me know what you firmware version is and I will send you the link to the latest versions.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi, i didnt know you could download direct. I am after Maps Version 16 please. I have a Peugeot 308 2019.

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
They have obviously changed their system, not for the better.
I have always just used their update page online, entered VIN then downloaded the maps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts