Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I know this a Peugeot Forum, but I like it and prefer it here, and a Ulysse is the same as the 806. :)

The issue I have is that I purchased a used "Dashboard Instrument Panel / Cluster", but the Digital Odometer only shows a couple of specs instead of the whole milage. The one on my old one worked (the reason for changing is that the REV counter was not working), so I thought that I'd take the old one off to see haw big a job it was. It was barely held on with what looks like a ribbon with a little adhesive (what was left of it).

I therefore decided not to open the replacement one until I have a new digital odometer. (I replaced ALL the lamps (bulbs) in the replacement unit).

My question is, can I buy these "Digital Odometers" from, newn please? I have searched the internet all day for them, with various search words. A link to them would be fantastic. :)

Oh, the old one, after a lot of research, was found to be from a "Citroen Synergie".

I have attached a couple of images of the part.

Many thanks, in advance, for all replies.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did you ever solve this? I have an 806 and the last owner replaced the dials as the rev counter wasn't working but I now have no displays whatsoever. Is it worth replacing the bulbs first?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts