Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. Can somebody help please. I have put my reg in on the government's ULEZ website and it comes up as ok. But some websites say that it is not and because of the age of the car I am starting to have doubts myself.
The car needs to be euro 4 or above.
The model that I have is a Peugeot 106 independence 1.1 2003 plate.
Please see photo of log book that is concerned with emmisions.
Many thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, Thanks very much for the reply. Any idea why the government site is saying that it's ok. I live in hope that they are making an exception for some reason with this model, Ha, Ha.
Once again many thanks.

·
5,993 Posts
Later 106 models were euro 4 so it could be there database thinks all are euro 4 not just 2006 onwards

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
814 Posts
SOME Car manufacturers started to update their engines before the emissions levels came into force, that's why many pre-2006 cars are fine, mainly cars after 2001.

Peugeot has usually been good with applying environmental standards early to their cars.

So yes, your car will be Euro 4 and won't be subject to the charge, especially if the website tells you so.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi again. Thanks for all your speedy answers. As you can see from my first post photo the HC is Just over the allowed limit. Maybe because the other 2 pass then it would be not subject to the charge. Still living in hope.
I have just looked at the ULEZ website again and as far as I can tell for all areas of London, apart from central London, it, doesn't come into effect until 2021.
Once again thanks for the answers.

·
Registered
814 Posts
The ULEZ extra charge is mainly for NOx and Particulate Matter. They want more money so going after as many new cars as possible.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Have you checked the VIN on Peugeot Service Box?

That should tell you the Euro emmisions standard your car was certificated for when it was built.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts