Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Shiny...how much did they charge, did they use a decent polish. I just did mine, getting to old for it now lol I'm knackered might just pay someone next time myself

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Something called soft99 and supposed to be a lot better than diamondbrite
Wifes nephew works there so not sure what it would cost

·
Registered
276 Posts
Awesome choice ( not biased honest ) i`ve just ordered some Hard carnuba from DoDo juice, will be doing mine tomorrow weather permitting.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Which particular version and spec is this one? I assume it's the Allure cos of the headlights....(if you option the LED headlights you get the claws though)
(Please provide/update your vehicle details in order that those agonising over a choice can compare with others......ta much)

·
Registered
544 Posts
Which particular version and spec is this one? I assume it's the Allure cos of the headlights....(if you option the LED headlights you get the claws though)
(Please provide/update your vehicle details in order that those agonising over a choice can compare with others......ta much)
It must be the Allure, Nagaman, not only because of the lights but also because on the grille on the front the lines go down but on the GT/GT Line they go sideways.

·
Registered
158 Posts
It must be the Allure, Nagaman, not only because of the lights but also because on the grille on the front the lines go down but on the GT/GT Line they go sideways.
... and that is because the car does not have LED headlights. The lines go sideways always if the car has LEDs. Of course GT always comes with LEDs so you're correct as well.

But an Allure with LEDs will have the front grille lines sideways, just like the GT.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
... and that is because the car does not have LED headlights. The lines go sideways always if the car has LEDs. Of course GT always comes with LEDs so you're correct as well.

But an Allure with LEDs will have the front grille lines sideways, just like the GT.
That's the point.
If you've got an Allure with LEDs and bars, the only way to pick that it's not a GT/Line is the wheels, I assume.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Doesn't the GT Line have a badge on the back, right side of the reg plate saying, would you believe "GTLine"?
I'm sure if you're an obsessive car spotter you would notice it, but it's a moot point if you're trying to show you've got the top model.
The Allure doesn't look a lesser model in any way, to me at least.

·
Registered
158 Posts
That's the point.
If you've got an Allure with LEDs and bars, the only way to pick that it's not a GT/Line is the wheels, I assume.
The plastic wheel arches are wider on the GT and there's a chrome strip on the side just under the windows. Probably other small differences as well? Not sure whether all of this applies to GT line and GT both.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
The one in the picture looks like a top model to me.
I could certainly live with it........but I still hanker for a diesel due to cheaper fuel price and stability compared to petrol which locks US into a GT in Australia.
Then again, I'd still want S/roof, LEDs ........bugger it, the audio upgrade too!
So, what the hell!
Life's short.

·
Registered
158 Posts
The one in the picture looks like a top model to me.
I could certainly live with it........but I still hanker for a diesel due to cheaper fuel price and stability compared to petrol which locks US into a GT in Australia.
Then again, I'd still want S/roof, LEDs ........bugger it, the audio upgrade too!
So, what the hell!
Life's short.
Well, you never know how the different configurations will look like in Australia. For example, I bought (and intend to drive) my Allure in Finland where the LED lights come as standard on Allure and up. Then again, we don't get sat nav as standard on Allure (which is fine for me as I plan to Android Auto anyway). Also GT Line is not offered at all. Oh, and seats are always heated, for obvious reasons. In addition we also get ridiculously long delivery times as it seems that many other markets have bigger priority. :p (Ordered mine in Feb, will get it in July)

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
I remember the Ferrari in red with black folding roof with spectacular camel leather interiors.
Why can't we have something other than ever-so-predictable black everything in the top-of-the-line GT?.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.