Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an Australian model 307 XSE 2.0 auto petrol 2003 and I am trying to source service parts such as cam belt, break pads, another new comm 2000, in the UK as they are half the price that we get ripped odd for over here.

My problem is my model of car does not appear to exist in the UK therefore parts dealers are unable to help me. Is there a direct comparison to any of the Uk models.

·
Registered
857 Posts
I have an Australian model 307 XSE 2.0 auto petrol 2003 and I am trying to source service parts such as cam belt, break pads, another new comm 2000, in the UK as they are half the price that we get ripped odd for over here.

My problem is my model of car does not appear to exist in the UK therefore parts dealers are unable to help me. Is there a direct comparison to any of the Uk models.
Hi
From your chassis number you can get your engine code, and that would be enough for the cam belt.
For the other parts, look for the part numbers on service box and match them up that way.
Ps: do you mean 307 XSi ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks for the reply. It's definitely an XSE only released in Australia. Although it is starting to look like it is exactly the same as the XSi. It has the ew10 rfn engine, same as the xsi. Thought someone on here might have been able to confirm it easily.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts