Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear All

I have a water leak (marked with an o on the picture below)
On the top of the U shaped water pipe that connects to the EGR cooler.

Does anyone know what this pipe is called and/ or where to get another ?

Or do people advice me to get a flexible piece of pipe instead or even try to fix it ?

I have a 1560 cc sw (DV6TED4 ??)


1 - 2 of 2 Posts