Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got any preferences to Tyres for the 307? Need to replace two of mine and not sure what to go for?

Pirelli P7's any good?

Thanks

Dan

·
Registered
6 Posts
I fitted a couple of Avon tyres to mine about 5 months ago...

really impressed with them in both dry and wet conditions (mainly wet in this country at the moment ;) )

·
Registered
46 Posts
P7's are good in the wet and dry. However, they do not last long. Our car eats them!! My wife drives it 99% of the time and I can assure you, she's she's not heavy footed.I've had enough of the and have just had the first Michelin Energy Save+ (plus) fitted only a couple of days ago so can't comment.

I know either way, won't be going back to P7's

·
Registered
5,906 Posts
All the big retailers now show the tyre ratings for rolling resistance and wet grip plus the noise output. These give a good indication of the kind of tyres you may want to shortlist. Good rolling resistance marks should give more MPG while good wet grip ratings give you an idea of how good they'll perfom when braking - a good thing I believe for the UK these days with the amount of rain we are getting. It's not hard to find one that has good ratings for both categories. Noise levels need careful consideration with the rules these days.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts