Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am wanting to check my pressures but there is no sticker at all on the car. None in the hand book.
Does anyone have the mud/snow tyres and can please tell me the pressures for loaded and normal travel please? The garage just said keep them at 40psi all the time- not good advice.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
There should be a sticker in "B" pillar base (between front and rear doors), driver side. 40 psi seems too much, mine are around 33 psi (2.3 bar).

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Edited to remove my VIN & RPO number, but you can see the VIN details and the paint code/tyre pressure details. They are specific to different cars, so I have a GT 180 with the 19" tyres:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
My 3008 is RHD and if you open the drivers door, both labels are situated at the bottom of the door pillar.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just realised that my tyres are different lol

Thanks Bluehdi.

Anyone got the 18 inch with advanced grip control pressures?

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
You probably need to speak to your dealer as the only place to find the correct tyre pressure appears to be on the sticker which you say is missing, see attached extract from manual. There may also be a legal requirement to have the sticker attached to the car. Sorry, the image is rather small and difficult to read.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts