Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been using the car much since about four weeks ago, taken it out twice and noticed the type pressure indicator coming on on the display. First time I filled up to recommended levels and all was okay for the day. That was Wednesday last week. Yesterday I took it out again and the tyre pressure was again showing as low. However on actual inspection the tyres all look normal and the car feels normal to drive.

Do the sensors develop faults? Is this a Peugeot thing?

Sent from my Toaster using Tapatalk

·
2,582 Posts
Hi...yes they do corrode and cause faults...you can remove them and replace with rubber valves but it will show the T.P.S fault untill you have that program removed (as I have done)...I used a snap-n solus pro but diagbox dignostics will work as well..if you want to disable them

·
5,032 Posts
battery life on these sensors was 10 years i believe, so most are past that now so maybe giving false readings etc. Best to remove them and replace with standard valves as they corrode and will leave you stranded one day. i just switched mine off with pp2k, simple enough job

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Guess I'll have to get diagbox or pp2k to do this. I have read that pp2k needs an old windows 7 laptop or something like that.
Is diagbox easier to use?

I'll have to Google these now.

Thanks for your replies.

·
5,032 Posts
Guess I'll have to get diagbox or pp2k to do this. I have read that pp2k needs an old windows 7 laptop or something like that.
Is diagbox easier to use?

I'll have to Google these now.

Thanks for your replies.

Couple of other options,look on the pp2k map on here and hopefully find a member near you with diagnostics, or I'm sure there's a FB page that's quite useful/friendly that may have someone close to you.

Sent from my K013 using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts