Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Was wondering what tyres you would recommend for a 207 GT
I've been using Autogrip F107 tyres since they came with the car. Overall I amn't too impressed with them. I find that they're not too good in the wet.

I've been looking at the Toyo T1R
205/45 R17

Thanks for any opinions

:)

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hi all

Was wondering what tyres you would recommend for a 207 GT
I've been using Autogrip F107 tyres since they came with the car. Overall I amn't too impressed with them. I find that they're not too good in the wet.

I've been looking at the Toyo T1R
205/45 R17

Thanks for any opinions

:)
Think you have to hit a balance between normal grip and wet grip with any tyre.The Avon 88W ZZ5 might be a decent choice and decent price at.......Asda. Select Big Brand Tyres for 205-45-17 | Asda Tyres

·
Registered
909 Posts
well i had a similar issue with my 407 last month, it needed all 4 and after searching and reading reviews i chose the Avon ZV5, im running 215/55/17. It worked out about 85 quid a tyre with blackcircles.
I have since done over 2500 miles and very impressed with the levels of grip, tyre noise and the grip in the wet. I highly recomend them

·
Registered
1 Posts
I put avons my front about 6 months 11k miles ago and I would recommend them. I bought them online at asda tyres and they use national tyres to supply and fit the £50 each I paid.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Yes I can vouch for Avon's too, use them on the Bike and the Car, seem to have a good grip and not too pricey.

·
Registered
548 Posts
I'm now running Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymetric 225/45/17 all round.

Can't fault them - yet! Especially seeing the last two cost me £50 each from amazon when they had a special on. Think they were mrked down anyway, then a further discount when buying two or more, then with teh extra discount one weekend it was a deal I couldn't pass on.

Went to local part worn place and did a deal so he could keep the two continental runflats that were coming off (about 4-4.5mm) so fitting and balancing was free.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts