Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When I saw my first left hand drive demo back in October it had the two position boot floor!
The two position boot floor has not changed, as you say that has always been in place. What I am referring to here is the 'Pull-Out Facility'. It is this which looks to have changed from May to October.

· Registered
139 Posts
It definitely had the pull out facility - salesman made a big point of it. It had little chrome rollers from what I remember. I've had my 3008 for nearly 2 months now so am familiar with the standard two position boot floor.

I'd imagine it was pre/early production and they've had problems with full roll out.

· Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It definitely had the pull out facility - salesman made a big point of it. It had little chrome rollers from what I remember. I've had my 3008 for nearly 2 months now so am familiar with the standard two position boot floor.
Well that is weird.
When I was last at the Peugeot dealership I poured all over a 3008 SUV GT Line and that model definately did not have any roll-out floor.
I know when implemented it is meant to extend out to 30cm and take a max weight of 100kg.
However, when I asked the staff they all agreed this was not coming to the model before May.
I've now noticed online it now says October.

· Registered
765 Posts
Well that is weird.
When I was last at the Peugeot dealership I poured all over a 3008 SUV GT Line and that model definately did not have any roll-out floor.
I know when implemented it is meant to extend out to 30cm and take a max weight of 100kg.
However, when I asked the staff they all agreed this was not coming to the model before May.
I've now noticed online it now says October.
It changed to October about a month back. They had even said May in the official UK release video. As mentioned, there must have been issues sourcing the part in volume (there was a technical issue) or more likely peugeot are penny pinching.

· Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It changed to October about a month back. They had even said May in the official UK release video. As mentioned, there must have been issues sourcing the part in volume (there was a technical issue) or more likely peugeot are penny pinching.
Thanks...... I was starting to doubt myself there for a second.

There's a thread about it on one of the French forums - sorry can't remember which one.
No problem, and thanks.

· Registered
544 Posts
When I saw my first left hand drive demo back in October it had the two position boot floor!
I agree. The first 3008 I saw at the launch was a white left-hand drive GT Line and there was a man from Peugeot (the expert!) travelling around the country with the car showing prospective customers all the equipment that was on offer. I remember that it definitely had the pull out floor because he was particularly proud of it and went to great lengths to show it off. He did mention that it wasn't available until later in the year but couldn't give an exact date.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.