Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have problem with my peugeot 307 2.0 HDI 79kw 2003. I was everywere but no one has fixed this. I had replaced most parts but it is twitching. When I drive on 2.000 rpm it starts to twitch and i cant drive it is most likely on 2.000 rpm and 60 kmh. Help me please i will burn it :lol: Greeting from Bosnia

·
Registered
238 Posts
please be more specific, ie: what have you replaced, did it start suddenly, does it do it when cold and hot or just hot? this will help narrow the possibilities.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it started about 6-7 months. i have changed EGR valve two electromagnetic valves, dispenzer, air flow, i have filled some additives for nozzles. But the car is still twitching or kicking. I have now switched off the sensor from air flow and it kicks less. Sorry for my bad english i cant better.

·
Registered
238 Posts
the cambelt is what transfers drive from the crankshaft to the camshaft and keeps all of the engine mechanical parts ie valves from hitting each other in a very destructive way. it should be changed every 75000miles 125000km

pp2000 is the interface to look at faults logged with the ecu

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I dont know did the past owner changed cambelt i must see. But when i was in Peugeot service they have watched on ECU and there was no problem but the car was still kicking

1 - 9 of 9 Posts