Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Serviced the 307 1.6 hdi yesterday when pulling the pipe off the turbo to the maf I saw not alot but abortion of oil in the pipe. The main thing is under the turbo there's oil on the bottom part hopefully the picture can show where I mean. I cleaned of and went for a drive car runs ok no power loss turbo kicks in where it should. Got back check under and oil there again cant work out where it is come from

Attachments

• Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
    83.7 KB Views: 161

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers for that it's just the oil under the turbo someone it could be the return pipe gassett. Can this be check / changed to hire still on car

·
Registered
14,567 Posts
It can be done in situ but its not easy as so many brackets etc get in the way !!

If its just wet rather than a constant drip I would be inclined to leave well alone :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When the car is turned on I can't see where it is coming from but after a drive there abit of oil there I had wiped most of when taking the picture. Seems like it only does it when I must to driving

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
I did a turbo oil return pipe on a different make of car whilst it was in Situ

Worst time of my life took me hours no room to access anything

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
part code please

Had a leak on my turbo so oil has got into my intercooler and dozer/ Trottle body so has made management light come on for p0098 which is temp air sensor which must be the oil getting in messing it up. Thought turbo had gone but took the top pipe of turbo and found that the green o ring was not doing its job. What I need to know is what is the part for the green o ring.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts