Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 307 sport 2l diesel 2009 convertible I can find nothing on engine . I have a turbo whistle and a depolution message . the code was p0472 . I changed sensor and deleted code for it to return . I’m unsure if turbo at back as wanted to check seal . None of the engine look like mine . It’s 136bhp thanks

·
8,947 Posts
Sounds like a leak on the exhaust side of the turbo maybe flex joint has split before the DPF or maybe one of the sensor hoses has perished or split

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds like a leak on the exhaust side of the turbo maybe flex joint has split before the DPF or maybe one of the sensor hoses has perished or split
Thanks it’s a bitch to jack up as so low I’m on a well used road and have nearly lost my shoes a few times . Under I’ll go tomorrow and check

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks it’s a bitch to jack up as so low I’m on a well used road and have nearly lost my shoes a few times . Under I’ll go tomorrow and check
I have small oil amount under filler cap and the breather hose looks like it’s been baked . Bit of a stupid place/design for it over the hot engine

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How else can the system breath then? All cars have it and all engines get hot!
Well it’s rubber has hot oil through it and goes over hot part of engine . Peugeot put the parts you change the most in the worst places . I’m looking for answers I’m not stupid the car I have is difficult to get correct information on as it doesn’t come up on my scanner / manuals even my insurance couldn’t find it

·
Premium Member
3,033 Posts
We do not know your knowledge level or abilities so in my case I sometimes ask the obvious but dont mean to belittle anybody!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts