Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
11,992 Posts
Good stuff. I posted a link to an Ebay rebuild kit the other week and someone replied a bit shirty saying they didn't make them and it was a cheap copy or something to that effect.

D

·
0 Posts
Good stuff. I posted a link to an Ebay rebuild kit the other week and someone replied a bit shirty saying they didn't make them and it was a cheap copy or something to that effect.
As in that crowd above?

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm not so sure they do either, but the way I figured it is for £40 I'm willing to give it a shot because my Turbo wouldn't have lasted much longer. If, in a few 100 miles down the road it goes pop, then it's lesson learnt and I'm back to square one.

It didn't seem like the parts were cheaply made, and it certainly sounds a lot better!

I'm not really sure what he was getting all shirty about, also some of the better known places that rebuild Turbo's use the same kit!

Phil

D

·
0 Posts
I'm not so sure they do either, but the way I figured it is for £40 I'm willing to give it a shot because my Turbo wouldn't have lasted much longer. If, in a few 100 miles down the road it goes pop, then it's lesson learnt and I'm back to square one.

It didn't seem like the parts were cheaply made, and it certainly sounds a lot better!

I'm not really sure what he was getting all shirty about, also some of the better known places that rebuild Turbo's use the same kit!

Phil
Ok. Sounds good though. Fair play.

C

·
0 Posts
Techncially they're all copies of the original Garret kit, but if it works then most excellent stuff.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts