Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all add planet on 307 2.0 2002 reg no boost a few fault about eltro valve. in readings. turbo pressure readings up and down, turbo meatered up and down, turbo electrovalve stuck on 88% did not move tryed on my 308 electrovalve reading went up and down when reved:confused:

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
Hi all add planet on 307 2.0 2002 reg no boost a few fault about eltro valve. in readings. turbo pressure readings up and down, turbo meatered up and down, turbo electrovalve stuck on 88% did not move tryed on my 308 electrovalve reading went up and down when reved:confused:
try new electro valve

·
5,656 Posts
Check vacuum level to electrovalve, if there is limited or low vacuum due to leak etc then the electrovalve will be near maxed out (80%+) trying to get boost from turbo

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello mine is the offending 307. I will go check the valve in a min. Fingers crossed. Big thanks to mintor who spent an age on it this am trying to get something usefull we could use to help diagnose what is going on.

·
5,656 Posts
Front of the engine just behind radiator. Boost controller is the one on its own at the bottom close to oil filter

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks for all the help. turns out someone previous owner had put the pipes on the wrong way around. So after the garage saying it needs a new turbo to coasting nowt I'm rather Pleased.
Thanks mintor for your help with the planet proved the turbo was working it was just the wastegate.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the help. turns out someone previous owner had put the pipes on the wrong way around. So after the garage saying it needs a new turbo to coasting nowt I'm rather Pleased.
Thanks mintor for your help with the planet proved the turbo was working it was just the wastegate.
Glade it's fixed

1 - 9 of 9 Posts